Global Business Development Lead, Global Program
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30, 2022.
CityStudio Society is seeking a highly professional, creative, service & sales oriented Global Business Development Lead within our Global Program with outstanding, demonstrated past experience in B2B sales, pipeline administration and partnership development.
CityStudio Society is a registered educational charity led by a board of directors. We are an innovation hub with the mission to bring together city staff with post-secondary students and faculty to co-create experimental projects that make cities more sustainable, liveable, inclusive and joyful. Locally, the Vancouver Program partners with the City of Vancouver and four post-secondary institutions. Globally, we license the CityStudio model to cities in Canada and around the world; since 2011, 703 city staff in 14 cities have worked on 2700 projects with over 14,000 students. These students have contributed more than 400,000 hours to their cities.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in program or project management ideally in academic, non-profit, or civic environments.
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant field; Masters degree preferred.
- Proven ability to create, facilitate and maintain relationships for collaboration with multiple cross-sectoral stakeholders in academic and/or municipal government environments.
- Experience with community-based experiential learning or collaborative research at the university or college level.
- Adaptability and willingness to jump in to get things done as needed.
- Ability to confidently take direction, explore options, and make recommendations.
- Energetic, trustworthy and kind with an inclusive mindset.
- Self-set high standards in planning, organization, delivery, commitment to process and communication skills.
- Equal parts confident, curious and collaborative.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Here
POSITION: Full-time, 1-year contract position with the possibility of extension.
REPORTS TO: CityStudio Director of the Global Program
LOCATION: At CityStudio Vancouver, 1800 Spyglass Place; Vancouver, BC CANADA, with some work-from-home flexibility.
HOURS: Based on 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday, reduced by 80% to 30 hours per week, employee’s choice of days.
COMPENSATION: $62,000 – $71,000 per annum based on experience, plus benefits after the 3-month probationary period.
- Extended Health, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits
- RRSP Contributions of 3% of annual salary
- 3 weeks vacation plus approximately one week at Winter Break
- Reduced (80%), flexible work week, at 100% salary
- Hybrid in person/remote work model
- Team events, weekly check-ins and team meetings
- Professional Development expense account
START DATE: As soon as possible.
Submit your Resume and cover letter in PDF format with salary expectations to: [email protected].
Include your full name along with the title Global Business Development Lead in the subject heading of your email.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: September 30th, 2022
We thank all applicants. Selected candidates will be contacted for initial (remote) interviews. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for in-depth (in-person) interviews. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, and we encourage interested applicants to apply as soon as possible.
CityStudio Vancouver is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce which strengthens our ability to achieve our mission through inclusion. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, abilities, and with a range of life experiences to apply. Do not hesitate to let us know if you require accommodations.
CityStudio Vancouver Society is a registered charitable organization led by a board of directors. CityStudio Vancouver Program is an innovation hub that brings together City staff, with post-secondary students and faculty to co-create experimental projects that make Vancouver more sustainable, liveable, inclusive and joyful. Since 2011, CityStudio has engaged 7,452 students, 397 faculty and 335 City of Vancouver staff, contributing 1,349 projects and over 188,000 hours of skills training and public sector innovation towards the City of Vancouver’s strategic priorities.
To learn more about CityStudio Vancouver, please visit www.citystudiovancouver.com.